This week in lab, we talked about Ecology. We checked up on our fast plants, and this week, our plant finally grew. We learned about biomes, habitats, and ecosystems. We learned how animals get their food from plants and other animals. We learned the difference between a food chain versus a food web and also the 10% rule of a food chain. We created an ecosystem with our group members, and our group had marine life. I didn't have any questions this week because I've learned this topic before, and the differences between all the terms of ecology are pretty clear. I didn't have any questions about this week's material! The food chain activity would be great for students!
Friday, February 16, 2024
Blog Week 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Science 2: Week 9
What did we do in the lab? We watched a video about ice core drilling and how scientists have been learning about carbon levels in the atmos...

Alivia, I loved your inclusion of the in class food chain example! I also thought it was interesting about the 10% rule!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on the fact that many of use have learned about habitats and biomes before. I like the photos tou included to demonstate your marine food chain.