This week, we checked on our fast plants, and ours was doing good, but some parts of the flower were starting to die. All of the partners in lab shared their baby they created and it was cool to see all the different creations. We did another activity playing with gene mutations, we had to make a superhero in class. We also did two simulations and I learned a lot about how DNA effects genes. We learned a lot more information about genes and DNA. I can apply the information I've learned to my future teaching to teach my future students about genes and gene mutations. I didn't have any questions from this week about what we've learned.
Hi Alivia! I also thought seeing everyone's baby creations were fun to see and is a great way to show kids how traits work. I will also apply what we learned about genes and DNA in my future classroom. I think that the activities we did are a great way to do that!
ReplyDeleteAlivia,
ReplyDeleteI thought it was sad that some of our plants were dying but they looked so pretty for the time they were alive! I also thought the DNA conversation was fun!