Thursday, September 26, 2024

Science 2: Week 1

 This week in our lab, we really delved into various elements of playgrounds exploring the best types of slides, the factors influencing our designs, the surface material used and many other components of elementary school playgrounds.

How can I relate this to what I already knew:  

We were all able to connect back to our early elementary school playgrounds and remember what factors and characteristics of playgrounds there are and what factors can affect these conditions. Where are the conditions safe or not safe and what can we do to better improve playground conditions

Questions: I did not have any questions about our lab this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Science 2: Week 9

What did we do in the lab? We watched a video about ice core drilling and how scientists have been learning about carbon levels in the atmos...