Thursday, September 26, 2024

Science 2: Week 3

 This week in our lab, we conducted an investigation using an egg. The purpose was to focus on the surface of the classroom so we could use the egg to act as a student and we used a bowl filled with various materials as our playground surface. 

How can I relate this to what I already knew:  

We had to remember that gravity would play a role in the experiment and prepare ourselves on what that would look like. 

Questions: a question that I had after this lab was, how would we know if the students were prepared enough to have the background information to conduct this experiment successfully?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Science 2: Week 9

What did we do in the lab? We watched a video about ice core drilling and how scientists have been learning about carbon levels in the atmos...